Safer School Zones has orange traffic cones and lime green safety cones for school zones, school parking lots, bus lane pick up and drop off locations and all other areas around your school, college or university that utilize traffic cones for crowd and traffic control.
From the bus stop to the classroom, safety is priority for all school students and this starts with maintaining control and creating awareness in and around schools and school zones in Maryland Heights, Missouri and schools nationwide.
We Ship To Maryland Heights, MO Schools
Via Boulevard Supply, we ship our cones and delineators LTL freight to most locations in the continental USA. If you don’t have a loading dock or forklift at your Maryland Heights school, we will include lift gate service for an additional fee.
It is highly recommended you maximize your order to absorb the shipping cost. The LTL shipping cost to Maryland Heights, Missouri is the same for 24 safety cones as it is for 200.
- SAFETY CONES SIZES: 12″, 18″, 28″, 36″ (Not all colors available in all sizes)
- COLORS: Orange, Lime Green, White, Pink, Yellow, Navy Blue, Sky Blue, Kelly Green
- REFLECTIVITY: You can order cones with or without 3M reflective sheeting
- MINIMUM ORDERS REQUIRED (Varies by cones size)
When you need taller portable safety cones for the buses, we have 46″ high Arch Top (Loop Top) Delineators in various colors that would help with direction.
- HEIGHT: 46″ including handle
- COLORS: Orange, Lime Green, Black, White, Red, Yellow, Navy Blue, Forest Green
- BASE WEIGHT: 8 LB or 12 LB
- REFLECTIVE: Includes (2) 3″ reflective collars
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: 20
DID YOU KNOW?
Safer School Zones offers much more than traffic cones. We have equipment for the outside of your school and interior equipment for the facility as well:
- STOP/SLOW paddles for crossing guards
- Trash Receptacles
- Crowd Control Stanchions
- Portable Signage
- Portable Sign Stands
- Stick On / Wall Mount ADA Compliant Signs
CONTACT SAFER SCHOOL ZONES @ 702-706-7047
Please call with the following details:
- Quantity of traffic cones you need for your Maryland Heights school
- Color of traffic cones
- If you need reflective 3M collars/bands on your safety cones
- Do you have a forklift or loading dock at your location?
- Receiving days and hours
- Complete billing and shipping destination details along with a contact name and number for receiving